In the summer of 2018, we launched the Gersnet Podcast and we've been delighted with the response across the community with thousands of views and subscribers already across the various platforms. As promised the pod will be available on a regular basis so today we're very happy to bring you our next live episode and in glorious full HD!
As Rangers retain their 18pt lead at the top of the SPFL table, David Wren is joined by Ross and John to discuss Covidiots, the win over Kilmarnock, the release of the SFA's report into historic child abuse and who is currently their Player of the Year so far. As featured on the pod, don't forget you also have the chance to win fantastic signed and framed Rangers strips/memorabilia (details here).
Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for our next live event (usually Sundays at 9.30pm during the season).
At the moment you can also subscribe to the pod via the platforms below the video (remember to download their app from the App Store and/or Google Play) if you want to listen/download on your mobile devices. If you encounter any problems, then please email us for help.
- Acast: https://www.acast.com/gersnet (also compatible with Alexa Skills - use your Echo to enjoy the pod!)
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/gersnet-podcast/id1367486387
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjonaQVRhZNv1jN4SSz8bsw
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/fa2e801c39a9dfac69c6f7f28316b4be1be2b|700|400863 (also compatible with Alexa Skills - use your Echo to enjoy the pod!)
- Google Play (USA only for now):
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Football/Gersnet-Podcast-p1117723/
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=180590&refid=stpr (also compatible with Alexa Skills - use your Echo to enjoy the pod!)
- Podbean: Coming soon
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0HnkutCKJDp0ce8BzsIuy5 (also compatible with Alexa Skills - use your Echo to enjoy the pod!)
Another cool feature of Acast, Castbox, Stitcher and TuneIn is that you can add Skills to your Alexa smart devices in order to listen to the pod through your Echo or TV.
Just open your Amazon Alexa app and search for the relevant Skill to add it, then try the following example commands to get started:
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play the Gersnet Podcast”
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play the latest episode of the Gersnet Podcast”
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play my Favorites playlist”
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play Front Page”
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn what are my playlists?”
“Alexa, Ask Acast/Stitcher/CastBox/TuneIn to play Listen Later”
Obviously the Skills support various other relevant commands which you can have fun exploring!
Discuss this article
Enjoyed this analysis? Disagree entirely? Found a spelling mistake? Whatever your opinion, it's welcome on our popular and friendly message-board.